Tuesday 26 June 2012

Me

I think I am an all or nothing person at times. I feel bursts of creativity which, depending on what is happening in my life, can be followed with malaise but I am aware of the reason for this. I hugely dislike drudgery but like everyone else, it's part of my existence.

Perhaps I have allowed it to be too much so, not sure as I truly care for all, but it can hold you back as I am selfish enough to wish I actually was "selfish" at times. This must sound totally egotistical, and perhaps it is, but basically, I have always just wanted to understand the world and help people where I can. I also would like to have been a concert pianist but I think reality has made me realise that that was just a little over-ambitious  and that is where ego appears and reality wins. :-)

I am being rather flippant as I utterly believe in people going for what they feel inside is them and they are the people whom achieve.

I was talking to a very lovely, and talented lady on twitter (wonderful medium for meeting people like you) who loves words,poetry ,and art.(also photography). We talked about the wonderful Van Gogh who painted from his soul. I loved his creations and my heart goes out to what he must have suffered but my goodness, he portrayed it in his work. We all benefit from his suffering; he was brilliant. It's such a shame that someone has to suffer so deeply to give so much to others.

This is however, very much how I believe in life, the afterlife and our souls. We learn and try to pass on the lessons we have learned to others. We all get lots of it wrong, and I am an expert at that, but none of us should ever stop trying to make other's lives better, in all forms of life.

I probably sound quite mad, which may I say, I am not. In the past I suffered from depression and I don't now, due to the "removal" of my ovaries and hormone problems, but that is definitely a different story which perhaps I will be able to tell you one day. I'm fine now. :-)

Well, I'll finish now. I will either write lots of blogs in a short space of time or there may be a large gap.It will totally depend on what else is happening.

I have always been hopeless at finishing anything except on a piano, so.....Imperfect cadence. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment