Wednesday 27 June 2012

As I said, when I decided to write my blog, I said it would be my thoughts and really just a diary of them which I have decided to share. My whole reasoning behind this is to try to help others but I'm not sure I have achieved what I wanted to do.

I was warned that I may be judged,disagreed with and many other things but I have always wanted to try to clear up many of the misconceptions of others, and this is my reason for continuing to write as I do.

This is also the reason that I write about myself, as it is a diary, and how else can I comment on anything unless I try to let you know something of myself.

It doesn't make me anything other than honest. I, no more than anyone else belong in any kind of box, may it be a pigeon hole or any other hole that no free creature should really be in.

Again, I am being honest, only because I intrinsically  feel it is wrong to trap anything or anybody but that is our way of being, unfortunately.

I am controversial, but not just for the sake of it, merely because I believe in everything .
I truly do.

I question myself massively, all the time and I am quite capable of writing this in a different form, but have personally chosen to use this one.

I still find writing massively restricted by this medium but I will persevere.

I knew before I started writing this that I would be immediately catagorised ( I am aware it is incorrectly spelt, but am not good at spell check) so I hope I get most of it right. Actually, I don't use it at all.

Diagnosis of anyone is a minefield and produces very much pain for an individual when completely wrongly done. On this I speak from experience and it is as my husband might say "too long and weary", an expression not from my area.

Regardless on how I am viewed for what I have decided to write, in my own way, I will continue my thoughts.

I am actually a very compassionate person who has only ever really wanted to ease suffering and pain and who is just a lot "worn out" and has a terribly sore back.

Also, if you look deep enough, I have a wicked sense of humour. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment