Monday 25 June 2012

Anger

Interestingly , since I have used the title "Anger", I should be feeling it more as it's taken ages to find what I wanted to do as I'm still a total novice with computers, but well have eventually found my way to this page, so here I will once more write my thoughts and they are on the title.

Anger is a perfectly normal emotion and I am beginning to realise that as normal as it is, and no matter how justified, when you feel it, it colours your judgement and stops your clear thinking.

Today I felt angry, stupidly I suppose as I personally saw another's comments and observations as unjust and unfair and not true, but now that I have calmed my thoughts I take time to think on why they made those observations. I still don't agree and still believe they were unfair but at least I can think more about why I have responded as I did, and also how it altered how I differently responded to others.

Life very often is about response and though it wasn't at all what I was talking about, it brings me back to twitter. I feel that, because I was angry about other circumstances, I wrote back to others on a quick response mechanism without taking time to consider what I was saying. I don't think I wrote anything bad, in fact I know I know I didn't but I don't feel I made myself clear in what I was trying to say.

I should have titled this "Response", not "Anger" ; However, it is all part of the same emotion.

Anger can make you achieve a lot by the adrenalin produced by such feeling but it also exhausts you and is unproductive in this way.

Because I felt this anger today, it affected my whole way of thinking and I could instantly feel myself retreating to my "shell" but I didn't. I went out and faced the world (or rather my own fears) and people were their usually lovely selves where I live, and it is only my own insecurities that produce my anger.

What a silly person I can be but maybe we are all a bit like this at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment