Thursday 24 May 2012

Yet another day.

Well , here I am again, late as always but this is my time where I can think and speak. Life has been so hectic recently that I can barely draw breath.

My mum is in hospital but she's alright but it has been a little worrying to say the least. Nothing is as bad as first thought as the doctors thought she had a bleed in her stomach but this turns out not to be the case. She has had some bleeding in her throat and imflamed gullet but is recovering. She's still quite weak and getting physiotherapy and hopefully will get home soon.

I went last night to Glasgow to my daughter's college to watch her perform as Mary Queen Of Scots and although I am possibly slightly biased, she was brilliant. This is my daughter being what she is naturally good at. I feel that we should all find a way to not only display our talents but to just enjoy being who we naturally are. We all seem to work against our true being to fit in with what other's think.

I am laughing to myself as it was so cold earlier in May that we bought a new heater and now it is so hot I won't be using it. I don't like being cold but it is easier to warm up than cool down. I suppose we are never happy.

I am looking at my beautiful little grand-daughter who is sound asleep now. She found it hard to fall asleep tonight which I think had a lot to do with the heat. I find it also uncomfortable.

Well anyway, it's just a short update as I am extremely tired. Also , it goes without saying that my husband is getting a great response to his book and even interest in it being filmed. I am proud of my family and you just never know, one day you might hear my piano music. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment