Monday 14 May 2012

Analysis

My thoughts today go to my love of analysing just about everything. I believe there is an answer somewhere to everything, and also a reason for it and that we should never give up looking for it.

I find patterns in everything and rhythm so it is interesting to record such things on a daily basis, which of course, I do.I record a diary of daily events and feelings, but I also keep a dream diary which is fascinating. If you compare it to the other diary, it becomes very obvious often what prompts dreams. The most interesting ones however, are the occasional times where you actually dream of events before they occur. Quite odd that, and only happens now and again.

Not surprisingly, I have an absolute fascination for astrology which is surprisingly accurate once you start looking at it properly. You need to know the position of planets etc at time of your birth plus ascendant and the aspects between the planets gives much information. Also the houses they fall in is very important but I know little on this as I am a complete novice but I love what I have learned and it does work. All very mathimatical actually. There is very much more to it all than the tiny meanings they give you for sun signs in newspapers and magazines.However the archetypes of the twelve sun signs bear a lot of imformation in their own right. I am Gemini with Scorpio Ascendant which is an interesting mixture and tempers my natural personality.

I am interested in all natural cycles and their repetitive patterns and hope one day to learn a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment