Friday 11 May 2012

Late Friday night or rather Saturday morning.

I don't always seem to find time to do this , and as I feel wide awake I will add a little more.

I have always been a bit of an insommniac though have much improved over the years. There was a period in my life where I got no sleep for six weeks, a fact nobody believes but true none the less. I survived it but my goodness, talk about feeling "ragged". I have subsequently never tried to force myself to sleep since. I will just suddenly feel tired and I will be able to.

On this subject, prescription medicines were useless, probably because I was so against them, so they just didn't do anything. I did find herbal medicine helpful eventually and essential oils but the biggest thing was breaking the pattern of worry that I would not be able to sleep.

On a more positive front, my knitting is coming on well and I am still on target to finish it on time. Think I might need one more 100 gram ball of wool though. Which colour to choose?

Tomorrow, and indeed the next four days are going to be busy so I am taking this moment for me.

Anyway, that's it for tonight. Think I am beginning to feel tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment