Thursday 3 May 2012

A sunny day at Loch Lomond.

Well, it has been yet another glorious day here in Scotland. I am feeling very sorry for all those further South who have had so much bad weather recently. It's more commonly us that gets such weather. I took full advantage of the sunshine and went on a four mile walk along the banks of Loch Lomond which is always a lovely experience. The water was so "blue" today, might sound silly but the colour really stood out. Didn't spot that much wildlife but there were some ducks on the Loch. Very much enjoyed myself and it got me out of cutting the grass, which I really ought to have done. Anyway, I believe it is to get much colder so it makes sense to get out there when you can, not that I am adverse to walking in any weather, it's just more pleasant when it's warm.

I really am a great lover of colour, whether it be the countryside with all its greenery and beautiful wild flowers or be my latest knitting projects where I love to mix colours. I like many, particularly vibrant colours, red being my favourite though love deep blue, yellow and certain shades of green. I would love to be able to paint or take good photographs but I can always enjoy the efforts of others which I do.When I look at others' photographs, colour is often what does it for me. I follow many great photographers on twitter and love the work of @skm1963 @karenspix and @stargazer for their fantastic use of it.

This is just a short entry as I just wanted to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment