Monday 7 May 2012

Bank holiday Monday.

Monday again and a most relaxing one it was. As it was a bank holiday, I reckoned I too deserved a day off and did only what I wanted to do, other than the basic everyday neccessary tasks. This of course involved a lot of knitting and I am nearing the end of my project. (That was my pleasure, not a task) .

After a fairly good spell of weather, today brought grey skies and rain but I'm fine with that and hoping my potatoes might come on a bit faster as they are barely showing any foliage yet. I did finally cut my grass and my lovely little granddaughter helped me weed.

I had a lovely day yesterday as my daughter Rachel, her boyfriend Jason and my granddaughter Sian came for lunch. I made pork in tomato based sauce, slow cooked with spaghetti, followed by bars of Galaxy chocolate; my favourite. All seemed to enjoy it (both meal and chocolate) and Sian and I went to the park for a while. Altogether it's been a lovely holiday weekend. :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment