Thursday 19 July 2012

Death

Today,I went to the  funeral of a very lovely person whom I knew for a long time. She was a beautiful person, in every sense of the word; I mean, absolutely beautiful as she had a heart of gold, like all her family.
        One of the saddest things about this is, is that people kind of "lose touch" to some extent and it's only when they pass over that you suddenly remember all the wonderful bits about them; they were never forgotten, merely life goes on with our own personal issues and we lose track of others.
What I will always remember about this absolutely beautiful soul is her determination, what a "laugh" she was, her loyalty to all, and how much she "Stood up for me" in the face of adversity;What an absolute "Gem" she was, and will always be, and I hope she knows I am saying this.


I aspire to people like her and those close whom I was privileged to be around. 
Many would say I should not write this, but I want to and I wish there were more people like her in this world; she wouldn't even have minded the mistakes in my writing; she was everything we should aspire to be;a true gem!


Rest in peace you lovely soul.  Fiona xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment