Wednesday 25 July 2012

A new day.thing

I feel inspired to write this by a comment on twitter, which was a response to me wondering "What tomorrow may bring"? The answer was "Magic" and "Wonderment" and to enjoy the day. May I say this made me smile and I thought that it was a lovely way to look at life.

Sometimes when we go to bed, we dread the next day, if it holds something we don't want to do, so we create scenarios, and they are not usually as bad as we imagine, but it takes a lot of will to follow through what you don't want to do: in my own personal experience, this usually happens because you have had a bad personal experience previously. However, I realise I am not remotely alone in this feeling.

This is an extremely personal thing which will have individual meanings to us all.

I am not writing this about myself, although it could so easily apply, but I feel sympathetic to the individual concerned.

In many ways, I would like to "practice what I preach", but alas I do not. I still live with my own fears, and it's an awful lot easier to advise someone else than to do the same thing yourself.

The whole point is though, to try to find a way through the past experiences and issues that hold us back from being our true selves. We all have a right to be ourselves and not be controlled by anyone, whether it be governments, or any other "body", that has that power.

Everyone should live within standards that are exceptable  to all, but we should never dread tomorrow for the sake of any other's actions.

Life really is beautiful when you open your eyes to it. Just being out in the garden on a sunny day in Scotland, which has been rare this summer, can do wonders for your soul. :-). ;just being with the people you love is all important.; losing your past issues is much harder but by no means impossible.

Here is to tomorrow and the joy of living. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment