Friday 21 September 2012

Confusion

Here I am again, completely outside my comfort zone and blogging again. I may well be quite mad, but at least I am comfortable with it, which is more than I feel using this medium.

My heater is at full blast on my sore back and that is rather bliss. :-)

I spend  my life trying to understand other people and what motivates them and makes them who they are. I haven't remotely worked it out yet, but it forever interests me.

I am terribly interested in the psychology of others, but sometimes when you look at it , it is quite scary. However, I will continue with my interest in how people "Are", and I will never feel threatened by others, as they feel they have the power to do it, and the internet is a perfect medium for them to perform.

Actually, what I do feel is just sad souls who have been hurt and fight back in anger ; this bothers me a lot, and my heart wants to help all, but sometimes they have to help themselves.

I am being ambiguous ( I spelt that correctly all on my own), and anything I do write comes completely from me, and the computer has no influence on anything I write.

I called this post "Confusion" but as usual, it was not a great title, but you have to think up something initially, and it generally works for my life. :-)

I should have called it "Psychology" , but  rather I would have invited those too difficult to handle, so will stick with  "Confusion".

Somebody very lovely, was quite right in saying that others do not have the right to bully you, and I suspect this soul is stronger than me and I truly admire this person.

To live a life of fear through someone else, no matter who, is very wrong on all levels of everything.

It is especially wrong when threatened by a complete stranger, and I will always be me and not fear such threats.

Well as usual, I am saying exactly what I feel as this is the real me, and Mr Bully, of the internet, may you please melt into something kind and good.

I feel ok to write what I want and if it offends, don't read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment