Monday 5 November 2012

Human Beings and the strangeness of them.

I have just spent a wonderful evening and night with my beautiful daughter and granddaughter which was so relaxed and fun, and I wish that all other relationships could be this way, but sadly so many are not.

I am sure that many of us have 'strained' relationships with others not so close, but related to you in some form, which gives them a reason to feel they can dictate to you, and just because you were friendly and close at one time, it does not give them the right to 'boss you about' and be generally insulting to you and your own family.

I find this a terribly sad circumstance, that someone I do respect and like has been so rude and appalling and I don't even know why?

I am not referring to anyone recently in my life, as quite frankly, this person has been absent for a few years and it was this person's choice to behave in this way. What does bother me is the constant 'stirring up of trouble', and for what? It is one of these difficult circumstances as usual, where you do not wish to upset the individual concerned.

Right now, I would love to be very rude and swear about the 'Very annoying' person who has so upset me but that is childish and pointless and all it achieves is getting your anger out.

I always think deeply on all issues and I actually have an extremely forgiving heart but this has hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment