Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Past

It is ages since I wrote a blog and at some point I do want to continue with my cat theme , but for now just a quick update.

I recently joined Facebook and I for one actually really enjoy it. I have talked to people I haven't spoken to in years and that has brought back so many good memories. I do realise that being new to this medium that I may not understand it all, but so far, it seems quite nice. I have noticed that many people criticise it but, lets face it, many people criticise everything! Also, though it seems to be very different than "Twitter", it is better for just talking to people, as the summarising qualities of twitter give no freedom of expression.  However, I have always liked twitter and met some very lovely people ( in person) through this medium and it has so helped in the sales of my husband's novel, which incidentally is doing very well, and I'm as proud as I could ever be about that, as he is one very talented author. So please know that as I praise him, it is not just about advertising, he really can write and he is brilliant at it.

My title is "The Past" and if you ever want to read any of my other blogs, you will realise how my titles never quite match what I write, but perhaps I am getting a little bit better at this. :-). I hope so anyway.

Regardless, I will just call it an update and for anyone interested enough to read what I write about (beware it can be deep) , you can find me if you want to.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment