Friday 21 December 2012

Good people in life.

I have not written a blog for ages and I often feel awkward mentioning people by name so will not do as such, however I hope that the person I am talking about will know that I am thinking of her in spirit now, and that she was a pleasure to talk to, although I did not have the privilege of  meeting her.

What can I say, lovely lady, a lady indeed, strong and inspirational. A grade eight pianist, flautist, and brilliant baker ; animal lover and everything good about an individual. You don't always have to meet someone in person to realise what is truly beautiful in their soul. Sometimes words are enough.

Rest in peace dear lady and you were so determined and fought so hard. My thoughts are with you.

                Fiona xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment