Friday 17 August 2012

Human Relationships

There is nothing quite so interesting as the way human beings behave towards one another. They really are odd creatures that do not fit into how (humans) try to categorise anything.

It would seem, and probably is true, that animals follow certain behavioural patterns that makes them them, but I am sure there is no simplicity in any of this?

Humans, who believe their species is above the animal world, are very foolish as there is an instinctive way to be that we seem to "rubbish", and I really don't understand why? Animals and all other forms of life, and I am hopeless at getting all the names right, so little point in losing the "thread of my thoughts"- just are. They act as they do, and don't complicate everything. In my experience of my love for them, they always respond and give you equally back what you give to them: not so the case with human beings.

My husband is a brilliant writer and uses words wonderfully. I do not share his talent and use them fairly badly. However, I like the freedom to express, so use them in my own way. Here I will talk of complete love, and to me it's all the same love: Denzil, Rachel, Sian, Wee Boy,Suzy, my mum, my friends, my brothers, my sister, my step mum, my dad, friends I see no longer, my cousins, my aunts,my uncles - it just goes on. Suzy and Wee Boy are my cats whom I love as much as any human being.

My ability with words is not brilliant but I can recognise that love is the most important thing that exists, and if we realised that, we all would not argue so much.

I was upset by the fact that someone very close to me was upset by the words of another person, which were just said without thought. What is the old saying? "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me"? That is the version I knew anyway,and actually, there is little more hurtful than words:once spoken, you cannot take them back and in some cases it takes years to repair the damage caused by them-so sad.

An animal, is unquestioning, loyal to the last, and often in my opinion, way above human behaviour.

I was told a long time ago, not to write, speak or basically do anything when I was stressed, but as a fifty year old adult female, I don't really need to listen any more.I started this blog as a sort of public diary which people may read if they wish, it's their choice, but I will retain the freedom to write it in my own way with no rules.; I truly hate rules!

My titles are never what I suggest, but I need to call my blogs something. I just let my thoughts run free and see what I come up with.

I have always been useless at finishing anything, as nothing truly does finish.However, I will end this blog with mentioning again my utter love for all animals, and they are not remotely beneath us human beings, but rather on a much higher level than most of us can hope to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment